Have you ever felt the need to run to your dentist with tooth pain that you could not bear? If your answer is yes, then you must have felt the need of early diagnosis and treatment so that those painful nights could have been avoided. This is the reason ADA and dentists all around the world recommend bi-yearly dental checkups.
Why do we need regular dental checkups?
Dental checkups are not just limited to finding a possible cause of tooth pain, but also has multitude of health implications. If you are in need of a dentist in San Clemente of Orange County look for a licensed dentist, who can effectively treat your pain and helps you in maintaining future oral hygiene.
Oral cavity is the first step in our digestive system and getting it thoroughly checked can help us determine:
- Our teeth and gum health, any carious lesion that could be arrested early to prevent aches and tooth loss.
- Gum diseases must be treated early to prevent periodontal tissue loss which has also been linked to heart disease and stroke.
- Any extra-ordinary lumps or growths could be checked for cancers during your regular checkups.
- Cleaning is a regular part of your dental visits and is a necessity for good oral hygiene.
- Not just limited to oral cavity, various signs in our mouth can also signify vitamin deficiencies, gut, liver and kidney related diseases.
Do not miss your regular dental visits, not just for better looks and smile but also for a healthier you. Get regular cleaning and maintain oral hygiene in between your visits at home.